Optimus is Jigsaw Finance’s introducer portal where users are able to logon to submit and manage finance applications. Optimus has been designed in a way so that it can handle most communication between yourselves and Jigsaw.
What can it do?
- Generate finance illustrations: HP, PCP, LP etc.
- Submit finance applications: Personal & Business customers.
- Receive live status updates.
- 2-way document transfer between you, the introducer, and Jigsaw.
- View and respond to further information requests.
- View and respond to proof requirements.
To login into Optimus you will need 3 things.
- Company name
All of these will be provided in an email when your account is set up.
You can login and enter your credentials at the following URL: optimus-jigsawfinance.com
Within Optimus you are able to submit proposals directly to Jigsaw for them to underwrite. Optimus will also be the central location where you can see status updates, reply to further information requests and even upload and download documents.
Creating a proposal
To create a proposal,
- Select the "New Proposal" option from the dashboard. This will open the "New Proposal" page where you will be able to enter the required finance details.
- Once you are on the "New Proposal" page you will be able to start entering vehicle and financial details along with the proposal type and customer name.
- Once you’re happy with the configuration, you can either click the "Get Illustrations" button or the "Complete Application" button.
- Selecting "Get Illustrations" will allow you to customise the term of the finance illustration and see monthly payments based upon the best rate available.
- Once an illustration has been generated, the proposal can be completed by clicking the "Complete Application" button at the bottom of the page.
Submitting a proposal
Once the finance details have been entered, you can continue to enter the customers details by clicking the "Complete Application" button at the bottom right of the page.
When at the application page, you first must allow the customer to read, understand and agree to the customer agreement.
When completing the finance application, the fields marked with an asterix(*) are required unless otherwise specified. You are also required to enter a minimum of three years employment and address history.
Once you have entered all the customer information you can either click the "Save" or "Review and Submit" button at the bottom of the page.
- If you notice any errors when viewing the overview you should go back now using the "Back to Application" (located at the bottom of the page) and make the relevant changes.
- If you wish to submit the proposal you can scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will be able to enter a submission note and click "Proposal".
Retrieving a proposal
If you’ve previously submitted or started completing a proposal within Optimus and you wish to retrieve it, you can do this by:
- Clicking the "Optimus Proposals" button from the dashboard.
- Using the search bar to locate the proposal by customer name, VRM, reference etc.
- Click the folder icon in the first column to view the proposal.
All proposal statuses will be displayed in Optimus as soon as they happen. If a proposal status changes you will have a new notification within Optimus informing you of the change.
You are able to view the status of a proposal directly from the "Optimus Proposals" page by looking in the "Status" column.
You can also view the status when you view a proposal by looking in the "Proposal Details" table.
About Further Information Requests
When Jigsaw requires further information about an application, you will see this directly in Optimus. A new notification will show in Optimus informing you that there is a new further information request and an automated email will be sent to the relevant Optimus user.
When a new further information request is added, you will see the following table when you view the proposal. This table will only be shown if there is a pending further information request available.
Responding to a Further Information Request
To respond to a further information request all you have to do is:
- Click the "Submit Information" button to the right of the request.
- Enter the required information.
- Click the "Submit Information" button.
Jigsaw will then be notified of your response and will process it accordingly.
About Proof Requirements
If Jigsaw requires additional proof documents (driving licence, passport, utility bill etc.) they will be visible within Optimus similar to how further information requests are shown.
When a proof requirement is available you will see the following table when you view a proposal. You will also receive an Optimus notification informing you of the new request.
Responding to a Proof Requirement request
To respond to a proof requirement request, you simply need to do the following:
- Click the "Submit Information" button next to the relevant proof requirement.
- Select upto 10 documents by either dragging them into the upload box, clicking the upload box and manually selecting the documents or taking a picture using your mobile or tablet.
- Click the "Submit Information" button to send the documents to Jigsaw.
About Available Documents
Within Optimus you have the ability to download documents as soon as they become available. Whether it be an unsigned lender agreement or payout confirmation, you will be able to access directly from Optimus.
You will also be able to respond to certain available documents by uploading additional documents. For example, you can download an unsigned credit agreement and upload a copy of the signed agreement.
Within the "Available Documents" table you will see:
- Document description, which consists of the document type and also the file name.
- Time requested, which is when Jigsaw sent you the document.
- Time responded, which is when you replied back to the document.
- Download button, which will allow you to download the document.
- Return document button, which will allow you to upload and return a document.
Responding to Available Documents
Replying to documents works in a similar way to proof requirements except you can only upload one document.
- Click the "Return Document" button next to the relevant document
- Select a document by either dragging it into the upload box, clicking the upload box and manually selecting the document or taking a picture using your mobile or tablet.
- Click the "Submit Information" button to send the document to Jigsaw.
The Optimus Customer Application Link feature allows Introducers that use Optimus to generate a unique application form link that can be sent to the customer for them to complete their application from their own computer or mobile device.
You may find this feature useful if the customer is unable to complete the application with you in person, if they have limited time available, or if they need to go and check on certain application details.
Generating the Application Link
You can generate the Application Link in Optimus from the Illustration Page.
Click the Customer Application Link button at the bottom of the page:
And the Customer Application link generator pop-up will appear:
Provide the applicant’s Date of Birth and Email Address (ensure that these values are accurate as the application form will use this information to validate the customer), then click the Generate Link button and the unique link for this Optimus Proposal will be available for you to copy and send to the customer:
Some Points to Note
The customer application form will present your company name, as we have in our records, at various locations. This might be confusing to the customer if you use different trading styles.
Once the customer has submitted their application, the link will be automatically disabled and the application will be submitted to Jigsaw’s systems as if it has been submitted from your Optimus account. The applicant information in the Optimus Proposal will be updated to reflect what the customer has entered and you will receive status updates in Optimus just as you would if you had submitted the proposal yourself.
Disabling the Link
Should circumstances change and you need to complete the application in Optimus, you can disable the link as follows:
From the Illustration page, click the Complete Application button. A confirmation pop-up will appear:
Click the Continue button to disable the link.